Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Last weekend

Okay, finally I found some time to sit down and do a proper post. The past weekend was so hectic for me. I was practically rushing from sg to malaysia and then from one end of sg to another. Now that it has passed, I can finally get some rest :) Backtrack a little to friday night.
Friday night
Supposingly, monster twiny and me were planning to crash Kino sweetie's birthday party @ Siloso beach resort but we were too tired from the night before. Instead we just met up for dinner over @ lot 1. Decided to meet my girlfriends for supper in town. Met up with Ginnie first before Estee and Candy joined us. We went back home at around 12am.
Saturday
Woke up late and had to cancel away the hair appt with Alan :<>
The brothers drove us over to the groom's place over at Sengkang(kill me pls). Hanged around for a little while before my sister's bf came over to fetch us over to Raffles City Convention Centre for my 2nd sis concovation. It was pretty grand and the tea reception was yummy :P My parents left first as they were too tired. So my sisters and I all hanged around taking photos before my sister's bf sent us home. I was so tired that I took out my contacts and fell asleep on my bed without removing my makeup! Lol! Woke up 2hrs later to shower and prepare for the wedding dinner over at RELC hotel. The food wasn't that fantastic. Anyw the night was still good with my cousins around :)
And countless people just got to keep asking whether my biggest sis(on the right hand side) is my twin sister or is she my younger sister. HAHAHAHA! I feel I look so old now :x
Congrats to myself, I'm officially a driver on the 26th October 2009 :)

No comments: