Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Finally managed to meet yy up for dinner yesterday! Dined in over at Waraku @Heeren's. For the first time I tried their udon(not really a big fan of udon here), thumbs up! :D Shall try their other udon flavours next time round when I dine there. Omg, I'm still thinking of their Doriyaki Ice cream!! It's way tooooo good! :pWe had a good solid catch up session. It never fail to be filled with madness, laughters and bitchings. Hahaha, we(me, twiny and yy) are good at that! Ked joined us too, yy finally got to meet him. After the dinner, we sat outside Heeren's to lepak and continue talking. I think we're really chatterbox-es. So yy left us(me,twiny and ked) around 10plus. While we continue walking back to fep to collect the car.

Wokay, don't get it wrong here, we're not a couple :>


Happy belated birthday sweetie!(it's after 12midnight anyw). Headed down to Kino sweetie's pub ; TGIF(i likeee the name :D) over a boat quay for his birthday celebration. He had this very big strawberries-filled heart shape birthday cake :p It tasted yummy! Everyone sang him a longggg birthday song when it was midnight. Hanged around and had a dew drinks before we left for home around 1am. Thanks ked for dropping me off at my place :> Had a rather enjoyable night with a good catch up with yy and the celebration for kino(i get to see him once in a blue moon). Hahaha. In the end, I skipped Maths class this morning as I was too tired. I woke up telling myself "Aiya today 1st lecture confirm nothing much". BOOM, I fell back asleep on my bed. My last driving session for today and Mr Ho is pretty confident in me. Good luck to me on Monday! :> Gonna be in Malaysia tmr for cousin's wedding on sunday. Oh man, another wedding and I think im turning into a Malaysian soon, I've been going Malaysia for 2 consecutive weekends!! :x


Back for more updates:>
(facebook is annoying me much nowadays :<)

No comments: