Sunday, October 11, 2009

Basically I'm feeling much better now. Sorry for the very emotional-filled post that day. I was just feeling all fucked up inside that I had to vent it out by writing everything there.


Just hope that things all get better in time to come. Say school, work, parents and basically everything. Sometimes I dont know what I'm thinking inside, I find my thinking way too absurd. And I don't like to go about thinking too deep into everything, it gives me a bad headache. What will be, will be. I think life is so much better if we live on with this thinking.


The weekends were burnt working and a little shopping. Even though things between my mom and me aint still as usual but then it isnt that bad anymore. Managed to do a little shopping with my mom and sis today in town. Bought a few tops and dress :) I need more clothes. Talking about school now, I need to get my assignment complete by tmr. Holy cow, I haven't really started on it. I'm so dead. And tues I've work, I've not bloody pack my luggage to KL. Everything I need to get done by tmr or tues(latest). If not I'm gg to screwed up my school and KL trip which is definitely a BIG NO. I've stuffs to get tmr, things to get done and places t run tmr. Busy day ahead of me. I think i got to rest now:)


Goodnights.

No comments: