Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy


I had been busy for the past few days. Okay, got to admit that I was too tired sometimes that I skipped classes. I felt so guilty on wednesday morning as the night before(tuesday night) I was @ ming's housewarming, it ended pretty late. By the time I got home, I spent 2hrs on last min revision for accts. End up, I overslept the next morning and couldn't make it in time for sch ): I really need to have better time mgt and more self discipline for the next upcoming week. Need to stop skipping sch, like seriously.


I think I'll be so busy during the first 3 weeks of Nov. G sis 21st birthday bbq this weekend, then hens night with the ladies next saturday over @ PH and yy's birthday celebration, followed by one week before Candy's wedding, I need to go down Yishun to get the brides maid gown tried again to confirm it fits perfectly and lastly would be Candy's wedding. Oh ya! I forgot about awards night on the 23rd Nov! :x Packed schedule all waiting for me man. I need more time, pleaseee.


After spending some time to calculate how much time I need to set aside for self study, I realise it's practically EVERYDAY! I need 2-3hrs to get one lecture done. By next year April, I need to be prepared for prelims, I heard from rebec that it's optional but I'd really wanna go and try to see how well I can do. Exams would be around May or June and then my 2months holidays. I really hope I can plan a tw/bkk trip with monster twiny, ked and yy! Omg, time really is going way too fast. Urghhh


I need to get G sis collage present done up tonight as I'd be out beforehand tmr with my family. Evening time would be meeting up the rest to get her present and down to her chalet at downtown east. My sis's thumbdrive is screwing me up now. Anyway I got to run along already. Meeting monster twiny, ked, noel and sailormoon tonight :D

No comments: