Saturday, October 3, 2009


HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!

My ulcer and wisdom tooth is causing me a bad headache nowadays :< I felt like as though my whole mouth is swollen and I can't open my mouth too big whenever I eat/drink. The worse thing it could ever be is when you've a ulcer on the left side of yr lips and wisdom tooth on the right, leaving you no room to eat.sucks.

Trying to stay as cheerful and forget the pain as much as I could. It is just so painful sometimes, I feel like my gum is going to burst anytime lor. And I've this very aching feel at the back of my teeth): I need to get away from all the heaty food as much as I can now!


Okay, basically yesterday we dined in over at Crystal Jade @ Imm for my sis's bf farewell dinner. Had the all-time fav PEKING DUCKK :DD and my fav veg with salted egg yolk! Even had room for desserts as the portions for the dishes weren't very big. Really love Crystal Jade's dishes, forever so yummy! After dinner, my sis dropped us home. Went home, changed and met ming at her new place at Jalan Teck Whye. We're neighbours now! :) She dropped her parents home before we drove over to Yishun OCC to BOWL! This time round we've 2more new players. And everyone wasn't performing at their best, basically just playing around. Hahaha, I nearly had strikes a few times lor! :< Bowled till 3plus before we all left OCC. As usual, ming dropped me home, xie xie ni baober! Slept at 4am, woke up at 10am. I was feeling super sleepy when I was otw to work.


Luckily, time passes fast today, after work ended, took the bus home and we cancelled the plan of going SOHO. Changing it to nextnext wed at Mambo@Zouk ;)


Meeting all my baobers later to OCC again for pool and bowling:] This is how we're spending our mooncake festival tgt.


Before I go, meatball twiny get well soon!


No comments: