Monday, October 5, 2009

Actually I feel pretty helpless looking at my own situation that I'm caught in now. I pretty much know that I can't help to make it better except just letting this whole issue cool down for a period of time, no one brings it up and I can see everyone being happy and having fun all together again. In fact, I wish there was something that I could do to make things better. But I know,we can't please everyone in the world. There're bound to be compromises; give and take. We accept those comments, but we can choose to either accept and then learn to move on or we stay stuck and get emotional over it. Be it being moody or crying it out to someone whom we can pour to. Sometimes I wish I've all the power in the world to make everyone around me stay happy as ever and everything around me to stay the same. Right now, I just feel helpless and really wonder what might happen next, definitely not for the worse. I really wish I've the power to make things right when they go wrong, really.


M's enlisting tmr, goodluck dude. many things are better left unsaid :>


I've a handful of things that need to be completed. Like my self-study which is going to be on wednesday, alone in sch. Hope that I survive and not sleep halfway. 2hrs will be a good start i guess. In the evening I might need to go down to collect those uniform of mine, i'm thinking whether I should just do it tmr instead. Yea, maybe I should. I've not transferred money over for th $xxx amt of apparels I've bought online. Spent so much money just by clicking, i'm really a shopacoholic. Basically I'm having so much things on mind, I worry for my tp(coming in 3weeks' time), worry for my studies, excited for clubbing&kl trip, anticipating for my clothes t arrive badly, hoping t have more money t spend(seriously think I might need events job), wish xmas to come faster, rushing for all the gifts, contemplating what I shld get for each and everyone, thinking of what would be a good move t the situation, planning for different events etc etc. Endless things.


It's 12am, I should get a good sleep now, tmr's waiting for me to begin. Goodnights.

No comments: