Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photos taken when we went Ikea:)



*yawns*, pardon me for that just at the start of the entry. Yesterday was my busiest day so far this week. I had school in the freaking morning, luckily tiffy came if not I'd have died. After class had lunch with some of the pills and left school around 1pm to town for work. Eyed on some stuffs in Etude House, think I'll get them next week :D After work, I saw my lovely Candy! :D Met ming, estee, candy and aaron. Meanwhile ming and estee worked, candy me aaron went to Taka mooncake festival fair to buy mooncakes! I was damn sad cause I didn managed to try some of the very tasty mooncakes lor! :< Junction 8 with ming to finish up her work then her dad came to pick us up! :D Home, ate a very late dinner before I finally turned in. Super tired. Heading out to meet my meatball twiny then to the flea! BYE!

No comments: