Friday, November 27, 2009

work work work

Love them to the max! :) We've got the best customer service team award! :D
Working with this bunch of fun-filled colleagues, work will never be boring :) You'll get different kinda jokes, craps, nonsense, gossips and endless amount of laughter. They just make working life a BIG difference! I'm glad I met them at CO! Be it the good/bad times or even the worst times(GSS/Xmas Sales), we practically have been through it together. Sometimes we all get so sick and tired of facing the endless piles of messy clothings needed to be arranged, we whine and still do it together. Especially when we're all tired after a day of work, we're still happy as we've each other there. Let's work hard dearies!


This bunch was my ex bunch of colleagues(other than rebec and shirin), I really miss working with them as well! They make working life so awesome too! We always have never ending things to talk about or make fun about. We may all seem different at work but aft work, we're all the same; so havoc and fun. The amazing thing is how well we bonded within sucha short time(maybe less than 2weeks?) Amazing people at my work life, really miss working with them so much! :D But seeing all of them promoting to SM and 2nd ICs, I too am very happy for them!


Sometimes it isn't too much of a torture to be working esp when you've these kinda fun people around, you'll never fail to smile at work :)


My brother is so noisy, playing CS beside me somemore with all the gun shooting sound effects. He told me something funny earlier on,

Bro: I'm very happy(says in his high pitch fatty tone)
Me: Why??
Bro: Cause I finally PLUCK up the courage to ask daddy for a new desktop!
Me: Wah, not bad sia you.
Bro: Of course lah, this kinda thing must PLUCK UP ALL YOUR COURAGE ONE LEH!

Indeed, asking my dad for several things needs alot of courage sometimes. Cause he niam you non-stop for things he thinks you might not need. Say for instance; hp. His stubborn mindset is to change them only when they're spoil. His definition of a spoilt phone = Can't be on, screen cracked/black out, service until cant service kind. See, how powerful my dad is. Bth him sometimes too.


Work tmr again, one week pass super fast luh. Next week having full 3days of sch and then work again. Ok lah, my Psoc classmates are making me come to class now. Hahaha. School isnt too boring afterall with friends ard, i guess :>


And i think im addicted to beer, god!

No comments: