Tuesday, April 3, 2007






02 april (:


went out today . wanted to break a record of not gg out this wk but ming needs to get fang present , so no choice . so i went out with him to town & marina square . went to town to check with m)phosis with my jumper but sold out alr . same goes for th outlet at ps , no choice so i got th white one instead . &&& i finally found smth to match with it . saw a bag with haf leopard printings inside ! so damn love it , got so tempted to buy & of course i bought it . also went skin food to get my cosmetics . was so satisfied , we also got fang's present too . bus-ed home and i went to meet up with mummy . wanted to find terry boy , but he was busy so headed home .

gotta thanks ming for being a nice guy to help me with my bags (:


town & interview (:


alright im dead dead tired . i just got back from town not long ago . super duper fun with my dearest monster , mummy , terry boy &&& roy ! lols . i had lots of fun and also i laugh alot when im with them . i don't know why too . mummy says im self entertaining myself . LOLS . we hangedard cine and heeren . bought myself a new t-shirt (: saw benji too x) miss him cause its been long since i saw him in town . &&& saw mingyang toooo . interview was still ok , i guess ?


i went to this agency like recruit xpress whereby they help people to find jobs . initially i thought im working in th agency , end up it was like recruit xpress . & i hope they won't be like wad recruit express did , never call back one ! hope i can get a job fast & when i get my pay i've got lots of things i want to do / buy x) im forever buying things non-stop . as wad ming says i need some finance mgt ! =x


things to buy / do when i get my pay
1. buy my real mummy a handbag
2. treat lovers a treat
3. retail theraphy (:


for that im gonna work harder to find a job and settle down fast . oops , i haven pay my exams fees =x time to do tmr ! ciaos (:

No comments: