Thursday, April 26, 2007

THURSDAY 26TH APRIL (:


work work work !
other than work , not really much things happened
but today there happen to be a BLACKOUT in our office
so cool right ?!
everyone was rushing & running ard like mad
i was calm and shouting for help
-.-
&&& the fucking door kept having the BEEPPPPP sound
i was irritated !


after a while , everything came back to normal
luckily & everyone was like PHEW !
continued with work & went for lunch
lunch wasnt lunch !
due to my forgetfulness i forget to bring my time sheet
so i hafta cab home to get !
waste money !
nvm , since its for my pay
cab home and cab back
nearly vomitted cause of th rides !
rushed back in time to cover Zai


worked on my POs and stuff
time passes so fast
anyw i need to upload more songs in my hp
i've been using it to listen songs
so i wanna have more songs
if not im dying of boredom
haha


maryanne is really nice
knowing i didn't eat she wanted to offer me biscuits
but i rejected her cause im knocking off soon
i must rest more for my backbone ! (:
get well soon for LAYSS !


went off to find monster , roy & zombie
had dinner and we had mahjong
after which roy left for work
then we had a BOXER FIGHT
i knocked my head !
damn it , hurts a lil
alright but i like it i like it
haha

headed home
damn tired &&& im so happy now !
i don't know why tooo . haha


toodles !

No comments: