Saturday, April 28, 2007

boredom can just kil you :(


well im feeling not tired at all
so im back to blogging
time passes just so fast , it gg to be may soon
and soon june wil be coming
well , half of 2007 is gone just like that
i wasted too much time on unimportant things
though they used to be , but not now


JANUARY (:
still working in the god damn GAP , they kill u
just with their working hrs & their ppl
like their supervisor ; jos***ine
i guess many could figure out who she is
doesn't even have time for anything ; shopping & friends
wanted to quit but was held back by colleagues
they are super duper nice ones
(: & i nvr regret knowing them
so went on working also had a fun time with mummy and all
also ling , yi and pengyeow
who always go home tgt with me (:


FEBUARY
FINALLY quitted GAP like 1 day before my b'dae?
its so shiok to the extend that i go mad
haha
i had my brithay but then things weren't fine
had some conflicts with gfs
but was settled (:
also some personal things on hand , life is getting so tough
was blaming god for it , but not now
got my O's results as well ,expected !
i din do well , i can sense
anyw its not the end of the world
had really a tough time for decisions
EVERYTHING was practically a decision
finally came onto 1 and is now working for it
i got hurt
everything wasn't pleasant and i lost someone
depressed and cried everyday
life is a total shit to me
i hadn't got well
wtf am i doing to myself ?
wasting my life and time on shit things
when i know these things won't be in place anymore
back then i was really a dumbass to be so foolish
but someone came to wake me up
she's none other than my mummy (zombie) scoldings from her made me wake up hugs from her assured me a lil standing by me makes me feel safe i love her (: *thanks
its 28thfeb when everything came to an end
that i feel that its a relief
of pain and sorrow
im glad i made the right decision (:
thnks mummy !


APRIL (:
life got on better , definetely !
i went on finding jobs , no use
tried so many interviews and even RE
everything wasn't working out
so no choice i did tried myself , was even worst
i got lost in some place
but thank god , my prayers were answered
i got a job at last at ROBINSONS & CO !
&&&& i met alot of new ppl
funny , pretty ,weird , cool etc etc ...
i love mynew colleagues ,my boss & my friends!
my life and my family !
who somehow let me stood up from the failure !
family are always the best
i swore to god , i will nvr make her cry again (:


life is great and going on even better
days with work make me feel satisfied !
cause at leaast i accomplished something
friends like zhoujia makes me feel assured besties like my clique makes me feel safe my family has always gave me the protection
i love my life & will always wil
cause i know how terrible it is to waste it away
at least , i could tell u in my prayers
i did live better off without you (:

No comments: