Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WEDNESDAY 25TH APRIL (:


& that a hero comes along


hey ! *waves*
im back from work alr !
work was tiring today
initially it wasn't until Jess came & teach me more stuffs
so i was working my ass off


woke up late today :x
due to talking to mummy last night
we crapped thru th phone la
haha
missss all our crap so much
& my bro slept like a pig
i was talking at the top of my voice
still , he was sleeping so soundly !
LOLS


i rushed everything & brisked walked to catch tthe bus
managed to catch 1 with seats availabe !
*phews*
i was so tired that i slept on the bus
felt so sleepy when i alighted at Heeren
went to buy my breakfast
had it & bought orange juice & went up


nothing much to do , all i did were
open the door , stamp the invoice , deal with the suppliers ...
OH YAH !
also SENG CHOOOON is sooo pesky :x
he makes me laugh with his nonsense
&&& his nonsense is really nonsense !
e.g the email thingy
omg omg omg
he loves 5566 LIKE ME TOO !
SENG CHOON ROCKS LIKE ONE KIND !


aft lunch , work was more
i did all the POs and then phoned up people
also to fax over POs
Diana called today !
so happy to hear from her !
hope time passes fast and wishes her to come back !
i miss her (:
i told her Seng Choon loves to bully me
she told me to report to Rosilind
haha !
i'll report to JOHN CHESTON ! wahaha




i camwhored a lil during work when there was nth to do
alright im like so tired can
&&&& i need a long long sleeep !
toodles people (:


sometimes i wish you know ...



No comments: