Friday, April 27, 2007

FRIDAY 27TH APRIL (:


ITS FINALLY FIRDAY !
beeen waiting & waiting for the weekends to come
& finally they are here (:
*big grins
&&& nxt wk there is 1 public holi
which means NO WORK !
hohoho


sometimes when you work , time passes fast
but when there is nothing to do
time passes fucking slow
you find yourself looking at the time over and over
but the time goes so slowly
5mins by 5mins !
i read the mag for like 3 times !
same old mag somemore !
i played HEARTS for like countless times
win like i don't feel like winning
POs all done and packed !
no new email from anyone
&&& everyone is busy with their work
except me :(
so work may not always be GOOD
it can be sooo bad
with no internet & just a computer



but work can be fun !
i get to laugh like mad
cause i've got a nice employeee (:
then i always get to meet new people
get to know more people
learn more things
click with my colleagues
say hi-bye to my colleagues
camwhoring alone (:
nice colleagues like maryanne
sooo sometimes work is fun !


oh god , im stuck between gd & bad
haha
&&& what shall i choose then ?
anyway i love and hate working at the same time
as i mentioned it can be good / bad at times
depending on the situation
i love taking off my shoes
showing my toes under the table
i love eating choco
sipping hot coffee
these things are so nice
PLUS
i've got really sweet colleagues
who caree for me so much
who make me laugh
who entertain me
who play nice songs for me to hear
soooo i think i love work more !
cause i get to be paid (:


got to realise quite a num of smokers ard
esp ladies in my company
they smoke
which i don't understand why
cause i think they look real pretty
but i just cant tell by their looks they smoke
well , it doesn't bother me also la hor
*evil laughs


work was a total bore
i swear !
i had done all the POs and only a few more came in
after doing , i read my mag
read everything inside
time passes so slow
&&& many clients came in today
so i was busy at times & free at times
i camwhored , but manage to get 1 nice one
i found out i could bring my USB cable to work
i can edit photo in the com
when i got nothing to do
haha , im so evil
looks like im being paid to just sit there
actually they also don bother much
so why should i ?
HAHAs


after work , i met up with mon , roy & mom
then we went window shopped and they had DOTA
roy left for work while terry came
went taka and bought things
terry wanted a bag but couldn't get it
don't be sad , darling ! cheer up
then we spent so much time at GUESS
left to some shops to look at things
terry bought a furrry hairclip
he want to drag so he can use (:
headed to the bus stop
the bus today was SLOW
and PACKED !
so we missed 4 buses before the 5th came
stood all the way till i reached home
we were so thirsty and tired for the day
*swear to bring waterbottle with water everyday
haha
im tired :(


its not like i never give it a shot
i did give in my best
but i expected the outcome
whatever it is , i know i won't try anymore
cause no matter how hard i try to be ,
i won't be the apple in your eyes
im so sorry to say that
i lost a someone like you
it doesn't bother me much now
cause i've got everyone with me
whether you are inside , it doesn't bother me



PICTURES (:






No comments: