Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TUESDAY 24TH APRIL (:


HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YENG SHIMIN !
<333333


i went work today
tired , tired & tired
couldn't wake up , but no choice so i dragged myself up !
but work was a totaly bore !


i found myself NOTHING to do
pratically nothing !
so i either flip through th magazines or play HEARTS
you know those games inside th com ?
&amp;&& i don't know why my com doesn't have internet connections !
i feel like bringing my own laptop !
so work is a TOTAL BORE today !
since i have nothing to do
i camwhored ! (:



time passes fast & slow & fast & slow
finally !
time to knock off !
oh yah i forgot something !
MARYANNE IS A NICE LADY
she really dotes on me
&amp;&& helped me alot alot !
thanks MARYANNE !
my so called godma (:


after work i skipped to th bus stop
took th bus to lot 1 to meet mummy & monster
went up monster hse to look for them
then we headed to lot 1 tgt
i ate while they had finger food
then we went to buy some food & went to monster hse
we found this at monster hse !



A POWER RANGER MASK !
&&& its black ranger la
haha he kept it for soooo long
wonder why did he even buy it in th first place ?
nvm , monsters are normally cute in their actions (:
went home ard 9 plus
after a shower , i feel so relaxed
thats how i feel after a day's work (:


more work to come !
hopefully we are going century square !
i love

-my clique-
eunice.mun.kohs.min.xians.chang & woods

-zhoujia & darlings-
mummy.monster.yvonne.roy.terry&qiqi

they are always my love of my life !
smoochies !


No comments: