Friday, March 28, 2008

4.30am [:


Apparently Im not asleep yet if not how could I be blogging over here? :/ Got my pay in today [[: Though happy but still I won't spend too much. Planning to save 2k by next year 2009? Orientation today was unexpectedly FUN! Got to know my new classmates alr. They're really fun and nice people. Im sure im gonna enjoy school next week [; But got so drained out after it ended at 6pm. Met them in town for dinner then waited for some to come before we head to pool. I still suck at pool though :/ I swear Ben was sweet! He text me from Aust! I was both shocked and surprised, well at the same time touched. Cause apparently I thought he was back and I was stalked by him or something. He sure knows how to make me smile [: I miss him. Just in 2 month's time he's gonna be back! Can't wait for it to come though.



What am i doing?

No comments: