Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Aparrently I have been out on my own for th past 2days. Yesterday daddy drove me over to SIM to make payment for my Sem 1, then mummy and he left for hiking. So after all the payments and everything, I bus-ed down to MOE to get my '07 O-lvl Cert. Like seriously, screw the weather, I perspired non-stop during th walk to the MRT station. Town to have dinner with love, delong. Headed home after that and PIG at home :/ feel so sinful! ]: I had dinner followed by milo, honeystars, chips and ice-cream! I dont know why I'm eating so much nowadays! Something must be wrong inside my stomach to make me feel hunrgy easily nowadays. Mummy says there's worms inside! Oh well, aparently she's lying to me cause she feels that Im becoming more and more lazy. Today was to pay my bills, to get my jeans and brows done. I dont know why, whenever Im down to do my brows, everyone will start commenting that I do my brows so often! Its like so annoying pls. I only come down once in 2weeks or smth. Probably they happened to be working when Im down to do my brows. But really, I wonder what's wrong with people nowadays? Why must they comment so much when W doesnt? WEIRDOS. I told W, im gonna let my brows grow into humogous shape and let him do it, yeah so it'll be like after a month? Lets see whether annoying comments comes again. Left after dinner with F, went to get my jeans altered around my place and find mummy at the massage centre before we skipped home together [: It just reminds me of those times when Im still a small lil girl who will always urge mummy to allow me to accompany her to the market for groceries. Totally lovely! I guess this post has been rather lengthy and thus I shall end it off with a :)



Thats something that I'll always love other than my family
its the DASIIOUS [: i misss you guys!

No comments: