Friday, March 21, 2008

Rotting at home today wasn't a bad decision made afterall. Spent my day sleeping, eating, watching tv and the cycle goes on and on. Soon Im gonna turn myself into a BIG FAT pig from this state im going. But one good thing is I've already cut down on supper or should I say I managed to abstain from supper [: So I must still go on with the plan of jogging 3times per week. I found myself so in love with milo nowadays, I drank 3 mini packets today! :/ I used to dislike them but rather loving them so much right now. Im weird, like really. I have the urge to go get the longchamp bag I've always wanted and my Clarins cream tmr. Im meeting my beloved brothers, Hy & B, just the week after next! Can't wait to see those 2 hairless guys, been missing them as much as they miss me [: Hy brother is gg away to Taiwan for training soon, so hopefully he'll takecare when he's there. Well Im being so random in my post nowadays. I dont understand why as well, I just think Im weird. Having Korean cuisine tmr for dinner with lover and tweeny over at Tanjong Pagar [[: Been really long since we met lover, missing her as well. I would love to continue working when school starts but daddy doesn't approve my idea of working and schooling. Well he would love to see me engage in my studies totally rather than losing my concentration and doing badly. So next week's gonna be my last over at Kiehl's before im going on a hold ]: I believe I'll miss my girls and the others so much. I'll promise to be down when im free or nearby to visit them! [: Can't believe its been 6mths I've been with Kiehl's. Although we whine alot about work but still we enjoy the time working and having his other's company together. Alright the post's getting lengthy and I shall end it off [:



dieting

No comments: