Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yesterday was a day spent over at Escape, downtown east. And I swear, I will never take Inverter ever again, never, over my dead body. It was my first and last time that im gonna take this. I was having butterflies inside my stomach when we were waiting. Then when the machine starts to raise, It scared the shit outta me, like really! I was practically screaming th whole ride cause it gives you the you're gonna drop anytime. And I broke into tears cause it was hell terrifying to me. Okays, I gottta admit im a scaredy cat :/


Rainy days makes me sad. Have you ever tried sitting alone in th early hrs like 4, 5am and looking up at the sky? When the wind blows and you starts to feel the drizzles on yr skin, you'll feel cold somehow but at the same time I feel its a rather special feeling inside. I'll never forget the special feeling I got last night. And its my first ever time falling asleep outside. Hell, it was freezing and I didnt have anything with me to cover myself frm th cold. Went to bed at 6am and woke up at 8am for work, surprisingly the attempt to be late didnt work out though but I looked horrible cause of my lack of sleep :/ But I got so so so so much better later in the day. And thanks to sweetheart, fernnie for coming in early. Of course, we made th best outta best tgt [:




Godheardme

No comments: