Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dinner with mummy and SP over at Ajisen, afterwhich I left to meet Monsteroy [: Over to Ikea before heading town to meet the rest at Spins. Lovin' the chicken wings over there always, we walked around as we munched on them hungrily. Bought nothin' but chicken wings and we left to town. Met up with Calli, Ben and Eugene. Chilled and spent our time there while Delong came over after his work. Headed to Cine for KFC afterwhich Delong and me left while the rest went over to the usual. Apparently my brother got "feng mo" on his face and its kinda swollen plus he has a plump face so the swelling adds on. He looked damn dejected in this photo .Calli and Eugene


Oops missin' out Eugene, im sorry [:
Another day gone, school days are nearing even more. Sigh, school will get me busy and thus I wont be able to hang out so often with loves anymore. So im sure gonna miss the 11 of them so much! Yes! Each and everyone of you guys will be missed by me [:
Something nice to end off the post [: My hair looks so brown, but well I swear I didn't do anything to it.

No comments: