Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello my name is FatFat [:



I feel fat recently ]: You know I tend to eat ALOT! After dinner, I snack on plenty of junk food. In the middle of the night, I cooked noodles for supper. Sigh, I wonder what's wrong with my stomach and why does it tend to feel so hungry easily nowadays? Im so lazy to hit the gym, totally no motivation at all. Delong was MEAN today, real mean! He said if I ever lied to him, i'll stay fat forever ]]]]: You know at that point of time, I feel like strangling him so much! So I've come up with the plan, that is.... to have a run at least 3times per week. Let's see how long I can actually live up to the mark I've made :/ Orientation is just next thurs. I used to love it but seems to have lose interest in it so much cause Im not very excited for it. Plus the journey to school is gonna be far ]: I need to stop whining and whining cause apparently it doesnt seem to help.




Growing boobs

No comments: