Sunday, June 8, 2008

ajisen :)

now do you think we look alike?
my brother is damn spastic in showing his yummy ramen
i think i look so constipated here :x

dinner was over at ajisen. we had good food, company, camwhoring, jokes, laughter and lastly ice cream :P & i suck at playing soccer on PSP. my brother actually laughed at me, not to mention my mom did as well :/ i scored my own goal so you can probably imagine how dumb im at soccer. daiso and giant to look for ingredients for sushi making. my sis actually wanted to make sushi. so i shall await for her sushi someday then! :) this coming week is gonna be sucha tie down. working for K on tues & wed. then IT show frm thur-sun. i bet im going to get so tired. but thats the only way to slog for money. tmr's gonna be busy too. going down to service my damn phone, get new sandals, meet lesbian t get some D's present and then evening to meet up with the group for D's dinner :) can't wait to snap photos! goodnights. im so tired.


No comments: