Tuesday, June 24, 2008

family photoshoot (:


mummy!
fatfat!


with second sis and fatfat!

with fatfat! my first photo in my new PURPLE phone (:
combination of fatfat's and me
kenneth!
twinnys (:

monsterous!
this fellow just called me few mins ago asking me songs title again -.- i seem to be a portable mobile kbox everyone just calls me and ask me if they can't seem to get the song title right. hahaha. so anyw photoshoot was both fun and tiring. we had to be standing/sitting straight up, smiling with teeth visible, head not to tilte etc etc. i guess the photographer was good, he managed to make us laugh and be so natural. i shall post up when i've got the photos! :D aftermath i trained down from clementi to cathay to meet twinny & kenneth. i was so hungry and bugged them to go eat with me. we had shilin's crispy chicken & creeps followed by Ya Kun. i swear it was really filling. so anyway twinny says my phone looks like some kind of toy ): & everything i do must be related to purple. we created many jokes due to purple. k cool. purple is love!

No comments: