Wednesday, June 25, 2008

im so bored. i stayed in for the whole of today. boredom is gonna kill me anytime. i wanna sleep but i can't fall asleep. i'll feel sinful if i keep eating. i've surfed most of my friend's blog and probably been there countless times. i went through friendster again and again. i blogged and here im blogging again. i uploaded those photos that shld be. i've sent those to whom i should. i bought a new mouse, so no more whines. everyone seems to be either out, working, sleeping, gaming, clubbing, singing etc etc. i tried playing online games but they bore me out after a while. psp games are getting boring too. no one to call and yank on the phone. i've got so much credit on my phone like 84.50 and i dont know how to spend them all. i feel like dating but again i dont feel like. i exercised today. i ate alot today. bubble tea, sushi, seaweed, crackers, milo, chocolate, yanyan. i watched too much DVDs that bore me out. i dont like doing the same old thing for long cause it bores me out so easily. i hate to be staying in like today doing nothing. i think i should get some books to occupy time, find some flings to hang out with or find someone to talk to like my bff? i wish my bff could be here so we could have endless fun through the night talking and playing. i think its time to ask my bff for a stayover. i need to help my kuku twinny pick up his specs from his house tmr before heading to ken's. im afraid his grandma might not recognise me. im afraid his grandma might think im a thief. but which thief would ask whether they could rob the house? i know this is stupid and getting lengthy but im seriously TOO bored. i wanna sell off some clothes from my wardrobe cause its taking up way too much space. and then i can use the money to get more new dresses. i love to be in dresses now cause i feel so me. i feel like wearing heels cause its collecting dust. my new phone's sucha bitch cause its touch screen and super sensitive so i gave many people a missed call by accident. they called back and i felt so stupid. finally someone called and the person is lesbian. she's on her way down to tantric. here we're talking and talking. but its good time is passing. and then we hung up. she's there a tantric. i wish i was there too. cause at least they're all there to pass time with me. its 5mins to 12am now. i wanna give my last. lover called me ytd. she knows how i feel. thanks. im glad im not alone. i dont know why i still have not plucked out my earpiece even though our call ended. i'll go down earlier tmr. i'll find somone to lunch with me first. i think im going to find something to occupy my time. Goodbye! :D

No comments: