Sunday, June 22, 2008

days have been good. school reopening for some tmr. i've been enjoying or using my holidays to the fullest cause i know when school starts its gonna be hell tiring. endless projs, assignments etc. its gonna be one full repeat cycle. lesser meetups with everyone and more time spent on books instead. i promise to start revision even much more earlier this coming sem 2. its good to have goals and pushing yourself. cause this was actually the first i felt my exams were what i should get cause of the amount of effort and time i put in. regret of not putting in even earlier if not i could have scored another B.


im finally getting Samsung Soul tmr! can't wait. its tempting me so much. anyw i've lost most of my contacts due to the fact that all of my contacts are in my old w850i phone which passed away recently. so mind me if you text me someday and i reply asking who you're k. i realise my heels hasn't been much use nowadays. one of these days i wanna get all dressed up to go out with my heels. haha. i must be mad. i miss people and i always do which i wonder why. i hope we could meet soon since holidays for me are ending. i had family dinner with my father side today. it was average food and company. i spoke little through the dinner. ate little as well cause the food apparently sucks ): but i had fun in the noon in town my 2of my boys. B and D kept me companied for the whole noon till 6 when i left them for dinner. we had shopping spree. for them and a little for me. photoshoot on tues night with family. not really excited. so anyw its 1230 now and i think my nose's a lil irritating and that i should hit the sheets. Goodnights!




it doesn matter who
but i really dont bother having a sis like you.

No comments: