Tuesday, June 3, 2008

cleaned up my room today. didnt know i had so much junk hidden in every corner of my room and my wardrobes. dusted, wiped, vaccum and everything. felt so much better after a big spring clean up. flipped through so many old stuffs. some of which i decided to have it all chunk away after so long. not that the feeling of unwilling but have always wanted to leave as memories. but today i actually decided to chunk it ALL a-w-a-y. i didnt feel any inch of unwillingness nor sadness instead i felt so much better. sometimes, certain things we kept as memory in th heart and reminisce back but not those things that holds the memory. so im glad i've made it as part of my memory in my heart and those useless things that holds the memory are chunked! :) went through all those lovely birthday cards, encourage cards & notes, sweet lil notes etc. so much memories of sec sch life came back! those were the days that are definitely not to be f-o-r-g-o-t-t-e-n :)) each and every of those will be kept. & even to my bigger surprise, i found a card given by ben ;D in it contains a small photo of us. i totally forgot bout it. oh well, it made me smile just by reading whats inside. anywho, he's going to be back this month i guess? heh. interview tmr, bugis, bras basah to sell some books and hopefully home before six! :))




"benjamin ah, i tell you ah

you better dont playing with me
& you can't treat me like that" .... this made me laugh a whole lot when i saw it.

No comments: