Saturday, December 6, 2008

boys










from newton seafood, we changed to swensens but the quene was baddddd))): so i didnt satisfy my ice-cream cravings.instead we make do with hk cafe at Cine.nevertheless with the right company,everything is good.we were like tourist,snapping pitcures with the xmas lightings in town.saw wawa as well.and popped by GJ t see D.home after supper and i had insomia for the whole night and i got up my bed as early as 630am to prepare to go training.


saturday.i was bout to cross the road, seeing this lorry u-turning and i could make a quick one for th road but who knows a motorcycle came out and was heading here and i hasten up and not seeing what's infront, i bang myself on something like a rope(a thick one) and i ended up having 2 small scratches on my nose bone which sucks and my eyelid was scratch because of that.when i told estee and co how it happened,they all laughed at how clumsy and stupid i was.hahahaha.i think i fall alot and i must learn to be not so clumsy(i hope).then my left eye got in contact with some dust and ended up with me having red eye home)))";i took a cab and got mac for supper before home.the whole night was terrible cause my nose was being such irritant!one moment i feel like taking it out and washing it over and over.hahah.


happy thing, going out with D later on!wooooo,that botak boyyyy.

No comments: