Friday, December 26, 2008

santa:)






my xmas eve was spent working.and i actually mistook the day that i was supposed to go down tantric to have my gift collected from twiny.feel super bad bout it, but i'll definitely make it up to you very soon ok,i promise:) so on xmas,after i finished up with my work,rushed home to get changed before i hit suntec for the dinner.and just like that my 40bucks was gone)): neverthelesss it's the company that counts afterall.after dinner we hit MS for alot of places and ended up outside MS around 1am sitting down talking.then we headed down to meridien before i finally convinced myself to go home at 5am.my eyes were hurting so badly as if i was going to be blind anytime.and i felt so sleepy.got home like close to 6am in the morning.very very tired indeed.


this year xmas is rather quiet.even i just don't have the xmas happy feeling.i dont know why either.maybe i've chunks of things occupying me now, mostly work.we also didnt have much happenings nor party for this xmas maybe that explains why either.or because of march13th.and alot more things weighing so much inside my head nowadays.i think i overstress myself alot recently.all out of a sudden, i find myself looking so haggard.im so tired.

No comments: