Sunday, December 7, 2008

sunday with D:)

snapped!

britney's circus.
mushroom head car!


Jia xiang jia xiang jia xiang, mian mian mian!





Kolo miannnnn:D



flyerrrrr:)

D met me today and accompanied me for shopping.know town is getting very boring with nothing much i see fancy me): fareast=boring.i couldn't find the white wedges that i pictured in my mind.but i got myself lovely ctue undergarments todayy:D i want more and more dresses!so tmr before work,im going down to get them.we walked alot today in town and it poured a little.down to marina sqaure for dinner.then we walked over to flyer and take a breeze.the night scenery was good, isnt it?:)but it was definitely a make-out place cause there were many them doing that there:/thanks to D for fetchig me home in mushroom head car.Goodnights!work tmr,let's hype up together~






No comments: