Thursday, December 4, 2008

four xmas:)



today had been a totally awesome day for me! never felt this good after soooooo longggggg. many things made me so happy today.
1. met ben & went f freeee movies(four christmases), rating 3.5/5popcorns
2.went wisma and i saw 2 lovely tops, hesitated before getting, so reserved it first
3.paragon to meet roy_dad, he was shopping f xmas decor for tantric
5.we spent some quaity time together = happpehhhh
6.over to wisma again and he thinks those tops are good, so bought it!
7.got a 50% off for the 2nd top!:DDD
8.scratch&win $10bucks off next purchase!
9.got an advanced xmas gift from somebody(you know who you're)
10.in total i got 4 pieces of clothings today!happehhhh:DDD
11.ate yummy dinner with roy_dad
12.was bout t call twiny when on the bus, he called me!
13.crashed his place and say hello to his papa&mama&ahma!:D
14.we strolled back to my house from his place!(ohhhhhh,i misss those old old times!)
15.we talked alot alot alot today = VERY VERY HAPPEH ME!
16.my prayers were answered!cause im effing lucky to get th last piece of jacket!:D
17.my shopping expenses were sponsered by my dearest mommy!

im the world's most luckiest&happiest girl on earth!:D

&guess what?FINALLY meeting brian_naima&D tmr f supper at newton and i can't wait lah!!!!!!!

i still have a dress or rather 2 dresses i've yet to get and also have yet t go F21 to check out clothes, gonna do that next week when i find time.

still thinking whether I should go with tiff_tsn for the xxx virgin experience!omfg,im soooo confused now:/

i've t start my xmas shopping next week for chocolates&some other stuffs.

work tmr, any shop visits, anyone?:) goodnights!



No comments: