Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ihatetodaybadly

it wasn't meant to be a fucked up day but you just had to appear right in front of me after for not appearing for months.so please, do not ever pat me from behind like you just did and act like you&me are BESTFRIENDS of the whole wide world.cause it simply disgust me off alot and when i mean alot,it's ALOT.i'd pray to god to never let me see you again cause it reminds me of so much unhappy things that i promise myself to forget.so i really wish that i'd not see you anymore or bump into you and you start yada yada about so many things like "how's yr exams?"etc etc.if given a choice,i'd not know you at all, sometimes admiring is a beautiful art and a way of not walking into a world which doesnt belong to you and in the very end you get those bullshit fucked up feelings like i did months back.even though the appearance of you got me so shaken suddenly but i should do what i promise myself to.never to look back.i've moved on bravely.for what i know we're not even Hi-Bye friends.i just know saying such things to you isnt worth that few seconds cause simply i'd say it to someone who really appreciates me rather than taking me as a bloody fool.



what a way the day had to be.but nevertheless it has been really tiring today for me,meeting,work(i exert million times my normal energy&speed)=super super tired me,good laughters with Edd&Gin.at least i managed to laugh till my stomach cramped just now which totally made up for the unhappiness i had for a few mins.k lah, i love the 2 irritants.goodnights now cause i want to sleep and tmr is another funn day with happy pills!









No comments: