Tuesday, December 30, 2008

today seems to be one very relaxing day.totally cut off from work and the outside world.it's good to have such day like today.whereby i do everything i want and need at my own pace without having to rush.i had half of the room which belongs to me cleaned up, painted a fresh coat of nail color, gave my hair some treatment, did a facial mask, slept in till late noon, had my usual honey green tea, bought my fav dark choco maltesers:) and had a meal today.but i snacked alot which is a very bad habit that i must kick away.town is going to be so packed tmrw and i do not wish to be sqeeuzing like on fucktard there, feels stupid.i've plans made.dinner with gappers(been pretty long since we all met) and then tantric for countdown.i hope tmrw night would be a pretty good one to end '08:) i shall be persistent and stick to 1meal per day but less snacking!and i had better sleep earlier tonight for im working morning shift tmr.goodnights!

No comments: