Thursday, August 27, 2009



Half a bowl of fishball noodle in the morning was my brunch and dinner for the whole of Thursday.
My appetite went fucked up again, im back to one meal per day, soon aneroxic is gg to hit me.
I'll be skinny fries thin, I wish that happen. No flabby arms and legs, no pertruding tummy
But again, NO! I'M GONNA BE LOOKING LIKE A FREAK.
Photoscape's pretty fun, look what I tried to edit, might not be as gr8 as you think,
At least, it's something to me ok, ME LIKEY :)
Sometimes it's just fate, you meet people you see on the streets online.
Having so much things on hand to complete these few days,
Gifts making/shopping, cutting hair, MWL, work, revision.

Talking about today, I realise how one can hold on so strong to all the sorrows and tears
The empty feeling inside will never go away,
It seems like yesterday that someone was just next to you,
And the next thing you know, you can never have him there anymore.
It seems cruel but it's true. Its the damn fact we can't change.
In fact, I felt so heavy upon witnessing it. The way she gave me a squeeze on my hand.
I gave her back cause thats my way of giving her support:)
Be strong A:)

No comments: