Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm starting to realise even more the humans are plain selfish creatures, including me. I'm not denying that im not selfish. I think I'd look so fake if I said so. Come on, who in the world wouldn't place themselves and their benefits first before they do things. And sometimes we all get so easily shaken with words from others. Words or things we might not even know whether it could be true. And it would also be then our judgement for that particular person gets shaken or maybe the impression of that person to u, shatters totally the next moment. We all look at things in different angle and come up with different views when we dont know the truth at all. Sometimes I really feel that being non-judgemental isn't easy at all. We're all humans and we judge, don't you?



I was down at clark quay last night with my colleagues. Ming and me were drinking and chilling at yellow jellow first since th rest hadn't reached. We had in total 4-5jugs of heinkein and I was dying from it when I was at the 4th or 5th jug. I guess it all resulted because I drank too fast and too much and thus I puked out a little and was feeling very seh when the rest came. We only hit Rebel at about 12midnight. It was my virgin experience there and I've been hearing alot from my friends thus decided to go but also it's going to my last time there as well. I can't stand the crowd there. It's even smaller than the old Play and everyone you see are humans. The paths are all jammed with people dancing, chilling and standing around. We were having a really hard time to find a spot for ourselves. Halfway through the crowd, there was this bitch who shouted right in my ear "Fuck la, why all standing here and not moving sia?" I was like WTF? Seriously man, we were TRYING to move and the people in front aint giving way, so how do you expect us to move? See, thats what I meant, I hate the type of crowd there. Zouk is like 10times better. Dancefloor was even worse and there were so many touchy guys around, so eew. Anyw we got out around 4am and I was really thankful. Hit home in a cab with Ming and managed to turn in at 430am and I woke up at 9am to go M'sia with my mom and sister this morning! I got a shocked after I washed up and looked at my complexion in the mirror. I'm having a bad bad breakout, think its due to the inconsistent doing of my masks and my scrub. Plus I'm not having any enough sleep either and not drinking enough water everyday. Must start doing all this soon, I don't want a buang face):


Goodnights world, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE! :)

No comments: