Friday, August 14, 2009

Yesterday was greattt! I love min-gathering sessions with pills ALOT! They never fail to make me laugh until my stomach cramp. Especially the guys, they're forever up to no good in teasing anything about me that they can find. We had dinner at East Coast Park, Laguna Food Centre. The satay beehoon lip smacking good! :D Chicken wings, oyster fried egg and satays followed by. Even had the famous duck porridge man. I'm never a fan of porrigde but the one at ECP made me fell in love with it! After dinner, the guys drove over to Macau Hk cafe at Siglap area. I'd say it's really one of the BEST hf cafe I've ate at so far. Food and desserts were both good :) Amos came really late but nevertheless we still managed to do some catching up before we seperated our way home. Thanks to Ivan, he was kind enough to drop me home with his new Mazda. Supposingly I was supposed to meet Amos for lunch at Ion after my work but I wasn't feeling good so I left around 12pm from my workplace. I guess it all amounts to the 5hrs of sleep I've everyday and the fried and oily stuff that I've been gorging down alot lately. Next week, night jogging resumes!

No comments: