Saturday, August 22, 2009

You know I'll miss u:)


Mini supper gathering with cottons aft work last night, shaw house macdonalds! Didn't had much since my stomach wasn't feeling very good the whole evening. I'm going to miss you badly when you're in Rubi, Ion. Hope you do well and continue rocking on with "Fitting room quene TO THE LEFT!" I love you always, my best sister ;) I had so much fun laughing last night. Fun always spells when you're with th right company. So glad I found this bunch of fun-lovin' crazy cottons. Working and having supper with them is always the best! Now that G sis left, all the pressure is on me. I've got a goal to work towards to now, am trying very hard to achieve it. Trying not to put too much pressure on myself but I can't help it though. Anyway, work hard and leave no room for regrets.


After so much self-reflection, I realise it was a mistake of 2years. I couldn't understand why I had such thinking at that point of time 2years back. But I'm SUPER glad that I realised it fast enough to stop all the misery I caused to my family and friends who love me and I love them. This seems to be really a good lesson for me. I've promised myself to work hard and I can proudly say my achievements next time:) Another 2years of hard work for me, I believe this time round, this 2years will be a good and fresh start for me.


What goes around, comes around:)

No comments: