Saturday, August 29, 2009



My moodswing this time round is very bad. I feel tired very easily, I don't feel like talking to anyone at all, I just wanna be in my own world and do my own things, I hate every part of my body because it spells F-A-T, losing 2kg seems like 0.000000002g):, going anywhere just makes me uncomfortable, dont know where I should head to, feeling so empty inside, have the urge to splurge on clothes, bags and shoes, wanna get an Iphone ASAP, wanna go Bkk, wanna escape from this island, wish that I need not study so hard for a fucking cert. My moodswing can get really bad, when it gets bad, do not even try talking to me, I'll probably scream off your head.

Wasted 5bucks on a average prawn mee at Food Republic just now as I only had 4-5mouths and Im pretty full. The prawns, meat, veg and 3/4 of the noodles was ALL UNTOUCHED. I just had NO appetite at all suddenly. When I was about to leave town for home, I went into 7-11 and to my surprise, I found this papaya milk drink I've looking for! With no hesitation, I bought it and chuck it inside my bag. Probably this was something thats worth to be happy bout for a shitty saturday I had. Shitty because of a complaint -.- I dont know why I look into it so much this time round where I used to not pretty much bother it last time if I were to hear about it. Maybe because like what Fel told me, I'm giving myself unnecessary stress because I wanna achieve something at work this year. Fuck it, sometimes when I'm supposed to be making it perfect, I screwed it up.

Nevertheless, I'm still fine. It's just a saturday. Tmr's sunday and im gonna be working again-.- sounds boring isnt it. Gonna get a good night rest tonight and charged up for work tmr :) Goodbye fags.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eating more is better.
For me, I'm losing my appetite again.
I can also only have 1 meal per day.
Perphaps is because of my mood.
Maybe everything isn't going well, and that why appetite changes too.

vic said...

yun yun is here, tagged!!!
just wanna tell u, i believe if there is a will, there is way, u sure can achieve ur goal...dun be so stress k, i m always here if u wan a listening ear:)

cheer up

xinya said...

why ahs? whn im depressed, i eat like a pig. i can nv hv 1meal per day. the least was 6 meals. and i wonder why.