Sunday, August 2, 2009

I've been doing alot of thinking on my own recently. Managed to sort out many unwanted thoughts and get it off me. It feels good(: Especially whenever I go jogging nowadays, i try to sort out whatever thats probing me inside. After the run, I feel super good. It feels like I've really let all the unhappiness out.


I made the same mistake twice. And I found myself stupid and foolish. Come to think of it, i'll never see anything good to it. But I didn't know why I fell in for it again. It's just all bout feelings, i'd say. Luckily I managed to get those hard feelings outta me fast. Then again, it's probably not totally but i'll get movin' on.


I fell in love with sugar coated biscuits. My mom bougt 1/2kg for me to munch on them. Very sinful though and i get sore throats after having too much. Finally after so many months, I get to go shopping with my babys in town tmr(: I really can't wait to enjoy myself. Because I've never managed to do so for the past months. School on wed. Im going to work hard because its the start of a 2year long journey for me.


Fu is gg to tokyo!!! And I make sure he brings sakura back for me, my fav biscuit and many other things! But the thing I want most is, he could pack me in his luggage and bring me along!

No comments: