Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feel that life is really short

This afternoon I was home from school early, decided to check my pay thru Ibank and checked up on facebook. Was bored so started to view friends I've hear from the longest time. Chanced upon this friend of mine called Naz and I went on reading her page till I saw what was written and that was when I knew my secondary classmate for 4yrs met with a bike accident and is now in coma in the hosp. Even though we weren't hangout buddies in secondary school but we were still pretty close classmates who disturb each other and have fun in class. Ever since all of us graduated, we hadn't met up for the longest time. And yet to hear such awful things happened to him. I hope he's pulling through and wake up soon! Everyone's waiting for you dude! Pull through.

No comments: