Tuesday, January 5, 2010

mugging starts NOW!

Ok, no time to waste. I basically left with 5months before my 1st uni exams rolls in. I have many so many things that I need to start reading up on, many past year papers to start working on, getting all those notes right into my head. I need to give it an early start as I really wanna do well for exams this time round. I know how tough it is to achieve a 2nd upper honours, so i really need to put in my 101% attention to studies now at the same time managing work well, r/s well, equal time for my friends as well. Pretty much packed for the first half of 2010. Can't imagine how tiring is life gonna be this year.


On a side note, I've been managing everything well in my life. Though I still lack the thing called DISCIPLINE alot! Sometimes I wish I aint that easily influenced. Cause when I've fun, I might have a little bit too much and neglect my school. It sucks when you look back and realise how long you havent been to school. For 2010, I need to be really working towards all my goals and hopefully achieve most of them by this year.


I've been planning to save up more this year too. I wanna get to have a chance to go overseas w my friends. Hope that after this major exams in May, I can go overseas for a short getaway to relax and rest myself and then work like a cow when I'm having my sch term break. This is one goal that I wanna work very hard towards to.


Can't believe that I'm turning 20years next month! Sucks to be inside the 20 category and next year officially an adult. Wonder how my 20th birthday celebration would go this year. Every year I've almost the same thing, have a good dinner and then down for ktv and home. My dream birthday celebration would be something like a surprise party kinda thing. I never have any surprise party before because I'm always the one surprising people. As everyone knows that I always have very crazy ideas. And they work out pretty good most of the time as my friends always get really surprised. Yeah, just hope maybe I could have a surprise this year too :] (Ahh, maybe shld stop dreaming about it too)


Sometimes I'm really glad that I met bin. Cause he's jus so understanding to me for most of the things. And his patience and temper is wayyyy tooooo good to th max. I've been single for almost close to 2years. So when it came at the last day of 2009, I jus didn't know how to react. When we officially went out tgt, I suddenly had this very not used to it. But now it's all good. Hope everything goes smoothly too.


Think it's getting a lil draggy here, gonna stop here and till the next update!

No comments: