Saturday, January 16, 2010

I was super angry this afternoon during work. You meet all sorts of customers when you're working in the retail line. The worst people you would ever want to meet are the FM. They love to challenge you and insist for an exchange when they jolly well know they CAN'T exhancge, dig yr pile of clothes and the more messy it is, the happier they're, don't quene up for payment and then insist that they're in the bloody quene and expect you to serve them first, ask for bloody discounts everytime, when you speak to them in SIMPLE, BASIC english they still don understand. The worst part is they think that jus because they're "rich" in their country, they think they own the world. Bloody cheebye FM, if they're really SOOO rich then don't everytime ask for discount, don even need to come Sg to work as maids. The cheebye FM that I met today should consider herself lucky that I did not take off my lanyard and walk straight to her and slap her. At that point of time, I wish I could do that. But i believe what comes around goes around. Hope she get all those karma and forever stay as a FM, a cheap one. What an afternoon at work. Totally spoil my whole mood.

No comments: