Saturday, January 2, 2010

We're in 2010


New year eve :>

My new year eve was spent over at a dinner with bin and aftermath he send me off to meet my boys over @ Haji Lane for sisha! The boys(twin, ked, sadness, ray, ah zai, france and ernest) were all early this time round and the ones who were late were me,yun and terry :/ After dinner we headed upstairs for sisha. The service that day was SUPER lousy. We had to call for the person umpteen times to get our orders and refills for the charcoal. Initially we we wanted 1 mint and 1 grape but it dragged way too long for the grape so we ended up having the mint only. When the clock striked 12mn, we cheers and wish each other a happy 2010! Bin called me and wished me on the phone :) Aftermath we decided to hit Tantric for apple martinis! Saw people whom I havent seen for the longest time, gave them big hugs and wished them a happy new year. Had a couple of drinks with twiny and we headed outside to find Ked. Saw Aloysious outside and we caught up a bit before we(me, twiny, ked and aloysious) walked over to maxwell for supper. The feeling seems so old school. It's totally like the life we led 2years back but everything changed now:) After supper, ked drove us home and I got home around 3am. Turned in right after a quick shower.


Afterall I'm really glad during the last day of the year, I got to spend the new year with people whom I've lost touch with for close to one year. They're none other than Sadness and Ray. Many things happened within this one year and we drifted and lost contact. But i'm really glad that after so much things that happened, we're back together as friends:) During the last 2years, I've seen how things/people changes. Who are the ones who're true to us. I'm glad I've gained back everything I've lost last 2years :]


Been out till late every night till 1am or 2am. Ktv, Indochine, movies and many more. Our recent fav hangout place would be Indochine and we're planning to join the membership cause we're the alcoholic peeps ; me, bin, ky, g sis and estee. Probably intending to celebrate my birthday with the CO peeps over there, pop some bottles and have a good time ;]

Have been going out with bin for movies and stuffs, im making him broke soon. Hahaha. I'm really glad that he's really understanding to me for most of the things.



You may not be the best in everything but to me, u're the best:)

No comments: