Sunday, January 24, 2010

Popeyes love,


Since don't know when mon twiny had a HUGEEEE craving for popeyes chicken. Right and I forget when it was but definitely one of the nights last week that I went to AMK S-11 for supper after work. And I saw POPEYES CHICKENNNN! But it was alr closed at that time. So happened that mon twiny fb saying he had the craving and we decided to meet up today for dinner at Popeyes! After work, I went down to Porter @ Wisma to get bin's 1stmonthsary cum v.day gift then to nua awhile w my khakis and trained down to meet them at around 7ish. Coincidentally we saw ah zai along with france(if I never rmb wrongly) there. They were with a friend too! The hardest part was getting the seats as it was around dinner time, SUPER PACKED. Luckily we managed to get a seat within 10mins aft getting the food. Aft dinner we went AMK Hub for a walk then we trained home. Felt so shag on the way home and gave bin a call. He always talk super stupid things that make my day :>


For the upcoming week would be more studying, work, birthday party, 1stmonthsary and seeing AHMEI!!! :D I can't wait for saturday to come man. It's gonna be my first time gg to a concert! Call me sua ku.


Need to sleep now.BYE WORLD!

No comments: