Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tiring thursday

I just can't seem to get up for school on time. It's super tiring especially when it is a rainy morning. The best time to sleep in as much as possible yet you got to drag yr ass to school :/ Anyway after PMKG class, I went home with the intention to get some rest as I was too sleepy.


Later in the afternoon my brother went to pack his lunch from the nearby market around my house. So when he came back with my twister fries, I asked him to pose as if he was the mac delivery man as his uniform is totally the same as that of a mac staff. Well, he was spotaneous enough to have pose for the camera. Lol! Can't deny sometimes my brother is adorable in a way.
Around 3pm, I went over to 106 to find zombie and swing. For now, I'll keep mum about what it is about till it is out :> Aftermath I left at 5pm and headed down town to meet bin after his work. Did a little shopping over at Fep and bought another new studded pumps. My mom's seriously gonna screw me when she sees it. Then we headed to wisma, ion, 313 and orchard central. Finally we settled in for dinner at somerset 313, The Handburger. I had something special which I never tried before; smoked duck burger. Something close to that of a peking duck but it is in a burger form. Pricing wise is pretty reasonable and not overpricy and I loveee their rootbeer float because it is HUGE! :D Worth the money.

Checked out a few rooftop dining places in Orchard Central but none caught me eyes. Anyw we spent some time at the rooftop garden to enjoy th night scenery then we left back to ion, C&K to get my sandals. Bin bought them for me as an encouragement for me to study harder :> I will and I can do it! We missed two 190 buses as it was too packed and therefore we took the rebound train home. Bin asked me jus now what I'd like to have for birthday gift this year, I seriously just told him "I dont know yet". And when he asked where I'd like to dine in, I just gave him the same answer. Okay, need to go brainstorm for places for birthday dinner and presentsss.


Finally i'm working tmr and pay is in. Bet this year won't do too much CNY shopping but bit by bit cause I do not wanna jam up with nothing to wear for CNY. Hate it when I screw my things up last min. So shopping starts NOW :>


Anyw im tired, need to catch my sleep now. Morning class is a terrible pain in da asss :<

No comments: