Monday, February 1, 2010

backtrack

Okays, I know I haven't been updating my space over here much. Been pretty tied down with work, sch, life and almost everything else. I've been trying my best to manage things in my life well. It gets to a point whereby things tend to slip my mind sometimes. If I do, im so sorry!! :<> After rushing through everything, lucky me managed to get everything done :p It's really not easy at all to be juggling between sch, work, life, friends and love. For now, school term is coming to an end and exams are just at the beginning. I really need to put in more effort in my self-study schedule this week. Need to start mugging through the night till 3am like what I used to do last time. For now, I'll backtrack a little on my life.


Saturday; AH MEI TE CONCERT!!!!
I wasn't at my best that night because my period came and this time round, it was kinda bad. My mood was totally affected and ked&twiny mon could see that I was totally affected and I wasn't at my best. But nevertheless, I still enjoyed myself alot! It was my first time going to a concert and I was pretty excited to hear Ah mei singing live. I can say, she didn't disappoint all of us who were present :) Her singing is still as power and I think she totally rock the house when she sings live! :DDD I'll definitely go for her next concert and get the most front seat! After the concert, we went Hk cafe @ Marine Sq for supper and ked dropped me home, thanks! Otw home, I called bin and wished him a happy 1mth. He was still in his sleepy voice, hahaha.


Sunday; Happy 1monthsary darling!


Bin brought me to "Domani" Cafe over @ Taka(which formerly used to be called Pastacafe). The food turned out to be very disappointing. The last time I came was when it was still called PastaCafe and the food variety was wide, standard wasn't that bad yet. Hmm, maybe it isn't to my liking. After the dinner we spent the whole day shopping around in town in hope of getting my CNY dress BUT I COULDN"T FIND ANYTHING! :<>


Yesterday(monday) was work and met G sis, estee and bin for dinner. Hunted around town for G sis's dad birthday gift. Then after Estee left, we head down to Indochine for a drink before Ky and Rebecca joined us after work. Trained down to Yishun and went chompang for tau huay. Got home around 1ish, showered and fell asleep while smsing bin.


Next week is gonna be a super busy week for me. I'll be hitting dlb O with cottons, ktv session with my sisters, drinking session with pills, CNY, then celebration with Bin and lastly celebration with twiny&co. Super tiring days ahead. Need to charge up now :) Till then!















No comments: