Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First gift :>

Okay, was ultra mega happy ytd cause I received my first birthday gift from fel, angel, nini, becca & sam! :DD They got me lingerie from my fav lingerie store; Triumph!

As for today, it's reserved for cottons. We're going down to O bar to party till 3 or 4am in the morning. It's really been quite some time since I partied. Shall enjoy myself totally tonight with them :) I'm sure it's gonna be a very awesome night cause I've all the awesome people with me celebrating my 20th in advance.

Going down to meet Alan and get my hair trimmed before I head down FEP to trim my eyebrows(cause they freaking look like shit now) and meeting bin in th evening for dinner and heading to check in @ night :)

Need to run along now before it gets too late! :D BYE!

No comments: