Friday, February 12, 2010

Celebration with lovely girlfriends! :>

Met up with my girlfriends the very next day after we went clubbing the night before. God, I was really super duper tired due to clubbing last night plus I was gone :/ So when I was on the way down to meet them, I was practically dragging myself down, the bus was being a bitch that day. I was stuck in the expressway due to the jam for a good 1/2hr. When I finally alighted, I felt so relieved. Met up with some of them over @ Ion. G sis managed to get what she was looking for then we left to Swensens for dinner. Aftermath, we went over to Lucky Plaza to get a cab and off to Liang Court for partyworldddd :DD


When I saw my girls, so damn happy!!! :) Been soooo long since we all met up for ktv! As usual, we whined and complained about our job and also had a good time singing. Then they came in with a strawberry shortcake with candles lighted on it. I was really touched :)))


Thank you girlfriends! One of my wish was I wish that all my girlfriends(inclusive of aaron, wenhui, bin and ky) to be happy always and be blessed :)

The guys; aaron, wenhui, bin, ky :)
And the rest would be my lovely girlfriends :)
Candy, thanks for the cake & ang pao. I wish for yr career to be more smooth sailing, u & aaron to always be loving forever and I hope to get be able to have a godson/god daughter soon!!
G sis, thanks for the cake&ang pao. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I encounter problems with work,love or anything else. I know I've you that I can count on when I'm lost. I'm happy you found yr love this year. Cause i know he is someone who will love you and take good care of you.
Estee, thanks for the cake & ang pao. You've been a really nice and caring friend all along. Never fail to buy me famous amos no nut choco chip, bb tea or anything else to make me happy at work sometimes. Thanks for always being sucha big sister to me and taking good care of me. Nevertheless, i hope your career would be better and that you should learn to get less emotional at work alright :)
Sandyyy, my lovely girlfriend! thanks for the ang pao and cake :) This year would be different because with the arrival of our lil baobei in yr stomach. I can't wait for him/her to arrive in the world. Remember to take good care of your baby and yr health as well. I wanna see a chubby baby! :)

Mingming, although we aint very close but still wanna thank you for the ang pao and cake!! You've been a great friend all along. Enjoyed the times spending with your :)
To all my girlfriends, I love you girls alot!!!! You guys just make up part of my life and I cherish this friendship and hope to keep it going. We're jus the 6 of us. As long as we hold on strong, the bond will always be there. And even if our lives get so busy till we hardly have time for each other, we will still be there for each other :)


Love your ttm!!! :)

No comments: