Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cny '10

Happy CNY everyone!! :)
As usual, on the first day of CNY, we'd need to wake up early to go down to the temple near our place to pray before we head down to my ah ma's place @ Redhill and then over to my popo's house in JB. Took some photos before we head out to the temple. Hate the face when we're just awake cause it's swollen and puffy :/

The traffic that day was really smooth! We managed to get to JB within 3omins from the custom as there wasn't any jam at all :D Photo-taking in the car as always. But the weather that day was a killer. Even when I'm inside the car, I was sweating, really bad weather in JB.

This year CNY seems to be a little more quiet than the past years. My other cousins weren't here as of some issue therefore they couldn't make it. Only cousin huxin was there with her brother. We managed to get the table from the adults to play mahjong. The first pot I wasn't having any luck at all. After the first pot, we had a rest, went to shower and have our dinner before we hit the second pot again. This time round, I was the biggest winner :)




Popo, I wish you good health every year and hope to see you smiling whenever I come over to visit you :)



This is the place,where we grew up from young. During every CNY or sch hols, we would always come back to my popo house. We'll hit the big field across the house, ride our bicycles to buy ice-cream, play with those fire crackers, play masa masa along the drain with my cousins. I miss those times man. It was really crowded and happening when we were all young but as we all grow up, popo's house seems to have quieten down.


Thats my very handsome gong gong who is slaughtering the duck :/ sounds cruel but it taste yummy!!
Thats all folks, HAPPY CNY!!

No comments: