Sunday, February 28, 2010

meetup :)

We had our all-time fav fastfood ; longjohn. We used to eat that often last time. And the feeling of eating fastfood with yr bestfriends around is always good even though it is jus fastfood. We were lack of one of us that day; yvonne banana. I hope her dad's getting better now :) We should do this more often or at least once a week. Cause the fun is never ending and I literally throw all my worries or stress I've in mind for studies all one side!


Anyway, life is getting busier and more tiring. The main concern I've for now is my studies. Sometimes I know that worrying too much doesnt help but just can't help it. The thing to do now is to work really hard for it and make it through and I'll be fine afterthat. I need all the motivation, energy and focus to fight the battle. I know I can do it.

No comments: