Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sometimes I really feel so dejected when it comes to my studies. I had my Accts prelims paper the other day, the questions inside the paper are manageable and I know I was able to do it but my mind literally just went blank when I flipped through the question paper and everything I've studied the previous day was jus a waste. I kept on telling myself that I shouldn't be too affected by prelims and not give up now because I havent even try my very best. Instead I should be more motivated to study and study even harder, pushing myself to my limits. But the question pops out "What if I didn't make it through the 1st year?" I will be left w 2 chocies; retake or quit and join RMIT. Definitely I do not wish for either to happen because I do not want to disappoint my mom nor my sisters. Sigh, is it that im not working at my very best now? Or did I make a wrong decision to take UOL? I guess it's not the right time to get these thoughts through my mind but to work really hard for it and see how everything goes aft results are out. Meanwhile for the next 2months, home is my most often to be place, mugging every other day. Goodbye world, update soon :)

No comments: