Saturday, March 13, 2010

Heart-warming

Just like yesterday, we didn't plan for a meetup in advance and last min we decided to meet up. So we crashed twiny's crib around 8pm and in return he cooked a simple yummy baked macaroni for us as dinner :] Miss his cooking much, because it's been long since he cooked or we actually cooked in at his place. After dinner, we mahjong-ed. Lost 12bucks :/ Oh well, sometimes its not the money that counts but the company and fun we had. We chillac at his crib for awhile aft mj, doing all sorts of tricks we used to do when we were young and ended up with laughters. Baby became our source of laughter as well. Fat waited for me to get home, showered, studied till 3am before I turned in aft reading a chapt of "A friend like Henry". Bin called me this morning and I was awake aft I put down the phone with him. Rainy sunday noon, sumptous dinner tmr w yy(can't wait)! :D

No comments: